CNC Machined Aluminum Milling Parts
|FOB Price:||US $2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $2/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Inner Polybag + Outer Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ZX-C302
- Surface Treatment: Black Anodise Finishing
- Package: Polybag+Carton
- Process Method: CNC Milling,CNC Machined
- Standard or Nonstandard: Nonstandard
- Origin: Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
- Item: CNC Machined Aluminum Milling Part
- Range of Application: Atuo, Machinery Parts
- Specification: OEM/ODM Customed Made, Rohs, ISO
- Usage: Spare Parts
- Trademark: ZX
Our above cnc machined miling aluminum parts features:
1, Item: Aluminum CNC machined milling part
2, Material: Aluminum 6061
3, Surface treatment: Black anodise finishing
4, Tolerance: +/- 0.05mm
This aluminum cnc machined milling parts is customed made, the aluminum block processed by CNC milling machine, the subsquence process of the aluminum machined parts after cnc milling is finished by tapping, debur, polishing, black anodized, packing.
Our CNC machined parts service
(1) Material available: Alloy, aluminum, berylium brass, carbon steel, copper, galvanized, phosphor bronze, tinplate, spring steel, stainless steel, steel...
(2) Surface treatment: Zinc/nickel/chrome/tin plating, Galvanization, black oxide, color painted, powder coating, shot blasing, anodizing, plain, polishing, passivate...
Scope: Full size upon customer's drawing
(3) Certificate: ISO9001-2008, ensure all products been 100%inspection
(4) Stamping parts processing: Stamping, punching, blanking, forming, piercing, tapping, finishing, assembly, packing
(5) Specification: Custom per customer requirement...
(6) Package: Polybag +carton/or according to customer's requirement
(7) Any OEM/ODM are available, we have 13 years professional experience for metal manufacturing especially for Stamping parts and CNC parts, cnc machined parts, cnc machining parts, cnc aluminum parts, cnc aluminum turning parts.
(8) Before mass production, we offer pre-production samples for customer final confirmation.
Request a quote:
Quotes can be requested via e-mail, fax, phone or mail. The best way is to send us a drawing of your product and specifying the quantity.
Our system will accept, but is not limited to, the following drawing formats:
. Jdp. Dwg. Dxp. Iges. STP. Sat. Slddrw. Sldprt
*Please let us know if you need help or are having trouble with sending information.