Aluminum Deep Drawn Parts, Aluminum Cover
|FOB Price:||US $0.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $0.5/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Inner Polybag + Outer Protective Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ZX-S310
- Industry: Metal Stamping Parts
- Material: Aluminum 5052
- Range of Application: Equipment Hardware
- Specification: OEM/ODM Customed Made, Rohs
- Standard or Nonstandard: Nonstandard
- Origin: Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
- Process: Forming Process
- Product Name: Aluminum Deep Drawn Parts,Aluminum Cover
- Surface Treatment: Sandblast Anodize
- Package: Polybag+Carton or Tailored-Made
- Process Method: Deep Drawn Punching
- Trademark: ZX
1, product name: Aluminum deep drawn parts
2, material: Aluminum 5052
3, surface treatment: Sandblast anodise
4, tolerance: +/- 0.1mm
5, process: Punching through deep drawn tooling
This aluminum deep drawn parts is our customed made parts, it's processed by punching machine through deep drawn tooling, finished by tapping, debur, polishing, sandblast anodise, designed as equipment hardware cover.
Our Metal Manufacturing Service
(1) material available: Alloy, aluminum, berylium brass, carbon steel, copper, galvanized, phosphor bronze, tinplate, spring steel, stainless steel, steel...
(2) surface treatment: Zinc/nickel/chrome/tin plating, galvanization, black oxide, color painted, powder coating, shot blasing, anodizing, plain, polishing, passivate...
(3) scope: Full size upon customer's drawing
(4) certificate: ISO9001-2008, ensure all products been 100%inspection
(5) stamping parts processing: Stamping, punching, blanking, forming, piercing, tapping, finishing, assembly, packing
(6) specification: Custom per customer requirement...
(7) package: Polybag +carton/or according to customer's requirement
(8) Any OEM/ODM are available, we have 13 years professional experience of metal especially for
Stamping parts and CNC parts manufacturing.
(9) Before mass production, we offer pre-production samples for customer final confirmation.
About Request a quote:
Quotes can be requested via e-mail, fax, phone or mail. The best way is to send us a drawing of your product and specifying the quantity.
Our system will accept, but is not limited to, the following drawing formats:
^^^Jdp. Dwg. Dxp. Iges. STP. Sat. Slddrw. Sldprt
*** please let us know if you need help or are having trouble with sending information.